Wednesday, June 3, 2015

ApollyCon 2016 - Featured Authors





When: February 26th - 28th 
(The book signing will run all day February 27th)

Where: Hilton Savannah Desoto in Savannah, GA


SCHEDULE:
*Subject to change

Friday
Barnes & Noble Book Sales (at the Hilton Savannah Desoto)
Open for V.I.R & Party Ticket holders 6 PM - 9 PM

 Meet & Greet
Dessert Party
7 PM - 9 PM
(NO BOOKS WILL BE SIGNED AT THIS EVENT)

This event is Sponored by 




Saturday
Bookstore opens to the public 9 AM - 3 PM
V.I.R Early Entry into the signing 12 PM - 1 PM
Public Book Signing 1 PM - 4 PM


After Party
Will be held across the street from the hotel in a beautiful ballroom
8 PM - 11 PM

Sponsored By:










SPECIAL GUESTS

Model Drew Leighty as Seth from the Titans Series.
Model Pepe Toth as Daemon Black from the Lux Series


FEATURING AUTHORS...


*Subject to change




Also, Doodles by Christina will be at ApollyCon 2016 with some her amazing work! 

Check out her work here ››› http://www.dooodlesbychristina.com/




GRAB YOU TICKETS TODAY! 

>>> CLICK HERE <<<




11 comments:

  1. For the signings of other authors, do we bring our own books to be signed or will they have to purchased at the bookstore?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. B&N will be selling books for all the authors on site. :)

      Delete
  2. But are we also able to bring books from home?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are we able to bring our own books?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes we can. But we can only get 5 books at a time signed per author. So if you have more that 5 books to sign by an author, you have to stand in line again :)

      Delete
  4. Hi! I saw that I will be able to purchase signed/personalized copies of ANY of Jennifer's books in October on your APOLLYCON ONLINE SALES,will it be the same for books by Abbi Glines? Can I also order ANY of her books? Thanks a lot! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nikki,

      I am not sure about Abbi Gline's books yet. If she decides to participate I will definitely add her to our list. :)

      Delete
  5. Are all of the VIR tickets sold out? I didn't see the option for them?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are all of the VIR tickets sold out? I didn't see the option for them?

    ReplyDelete